While the God of Thunder was noticeably absent from Captain America: Civil War and its conflict, Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi released a hilarious three-minute short at the end of the summer that filled in Thor’s whereabouts.
Team Thor was a viral sensation, and fans have even gone so far as to petition for a Netflix series exploring the “friendship” between the Asgardian warrior and his hapless roommate, Daryl. But while that isn’t likely to happen, more Team Thor is definitely on the way, with a new installment included on the upcoming Blu-ray release of Doctor Strange.
At first glance, this might seem like a strange place for Team Thor: Part 2 to show up, but fans who stuck around for the Doctor Strange credits will know that the Sorceror Supreme crossed paths with the big guy, and Benedict Cumberbatch has been heavily rumored to appear in this year’s Thor: Ragnarok.
Doctor Strange hits store shelves Feb. 28, with an exclusive steelbook edition available at Best Buy featuring art based on the The Book of Cagliostro and the Eye of Agamotto.
Meanwhile, Thor: Ragnarok will hit theaters Nov. 3.
Latest posts by Brent Hankins (see all)
- ‘Constantine’ Gets Stay Of Execution In New Animated Series - January 9, 2017
- ‘Arrow’ Season 5 Resumes With Old, New Faces - January 8, 2017
- ‘Doctor Stange’ Blu-ray Heralds Return Of Thor, Roommate - January 8, 2017
- Thor Finds Hulk, Only To Fight Him In Next Film - January 7, 2017
- FXX Captures ‘Archer’ As It Readies For Crazy Eighth Season - January 7, 2017