If you haven’t seen it yet, go watch part 5 of Pond Life, but beware: it isn’t as cheery as the previous four installments.
Before things get too serious, we learn an interesting tidbit: the Doctor accidentally invented pasta!
The Doctor shows up on the Ponds’ doorstep, only to find that they’re not at home. Bad timing, right?
…Much worse than bad timing. In a gloomy flashback, it looks suspiciously like Rory’s walking out on Amy.
Amy runs after him, but it doesn’t look like he comes back. Something is seriously wrong in Pondville.
Fortunately, we won’t have to wait long to find out what’s shaken up the Ponds and their seemingly rock-solid relationship. Series 7 of Doctor Who premieres tonight at 9pm EST on BBC America!
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Conan’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody is Exactly What You Want it to Be - October 8, 2015
- WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrerro, Jr. Pays Tribute to “Rowdy” Roddy Piper on ‘The Chavo Show’ - August 6, 2015
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Last Christmas” - December 26, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Death in Heaven” - November 9, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Dark Water” - November 2, 2014