Looks like there’s gonna be a mini-Much Ado About Nothing reunion as “Dollhouse” star Amy Acker and Clark Gregg will be together again on “Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”
According to TV Guide, Acker (below) will make an appearance as the famed “Audrey,” the concert cellist from Portland. If you’ll recall, Agent Coulson first spoke of this lady love in Marvel’s The Avengers. Audrey has NO IDEA that Coulson survived the Battle of New York, and is equally clueless that he’s been guarding her from afar…until someone from her past (who apparently is some kind of “super-powered threat”) comes back into the mix.
Audrey was mentioned earlier this season in “Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.” when Centipede Group member Raina (a.k.a. “Girl In The Flower Dress”) cruelly let Coulson know that Audrey had “cried for days after his death.”
Coulson and Audrey will see each other again for the first time since his “death” when the episode airs on April 22nd.
What do you think will happen? Will she get a nice little arc, or maybe be killed off herself? Let us know below!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015