Doom, the game that helped usher in the great age of FPS games, is set to be relaunched on Windows, PS4, and Xbox One on May 13th, 2016. Comments from Doom’s official Twitter page have been circulating the web these past few days; and has sent fans of content rich FPS games a flutter (nice catch Gamerant)….
.@Unreal389 The difficulty level plays a factor, but folks playing at the office average 13+ hours in the campaign
— DOOM (@DOOM) February 11, 2016
With a 13 hour single player campaign and what promises to be an awesome multiplayer mode with a map editor – Doom is shaping up to be the FPS game that many Star Wars: Battlefront detractors have been waiting for.
From the looks of the trailer alone, Doom has all the gore of the original with a modern influx of amazing graphical brilliance. Will it live up to the hype? I don’t know, but what I do know is that a complete experience is what gamers want. That means a content rich single player campaign and a multiplayer campaign that offers every option under the sun.
Doom will hit shelves on May 13th, 2016.
So Nation. What do think of these comments? Is a 13 hour single player campaign worth the price of entry? Or do you want more? Sound off below and stay glued to GeekNation for all your gaming needs.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016