Every year, the set up at the Los Angeles Convention Center is always the same for E3: West Hall for PS4, Xbox and Wii-related stuff, and South Hall for EA, Activision, Ubisoft, 2K and beyond!
Admittedly, my fave section is always South Hall because of the video games and the little things in-between…so here are some of my favorite pics from that side of the tracks (starting and ending at the hall’s entrance)!
And that’s all she wrote for E3 2014. I’m looking forward to many more years and many more games. Bonus: I made a new friend!
If you went to E3 (or watched from the comfort of your own home), what were your favorite game announcements and sights?
Until next year!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015