At this morning’s Microsoft E3 press briefing, one of the coolest things I’ve ever come across happened…and of course, Mojang’s Minecraft is involved. There’s no point in even explaining about this awesome new technology because you need to see it to believe it.
WARNING: Possible squealing with glee may (WILL) happen.
Well, this could be the flavor that finally makes me drink the Minecraft Kool-Aid – how about you?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015