Ever wonder what your action figures do after your kids (or you, let’s be real) are done playing with them for the day? Let Edy Hardjo help you with that.
In his pictorial, “The Secret Life Of Superhero Toys,” Hardjo told Shutterbug “I use my daily experience as source of ideas; all I do is replace the ‘usual’ thing with the ‘unusual’.”
I’m guessing the “unusual” is the addition of Mr. Bean…ha.
And away we go!
RIGHT?! What I dig about these is the attention to detail — right down to the soda bottles — but what I LOVE is that Hulk is featured prominently in the series.
And in the biggest and best “AWWWWWWW!” moment EVER:
If you want to see more of Hardjo’s truly amazing work, head on over to his Facebook page!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015