Warner Bros. came prepared with trailers aplenty for their panels at Hall H this morning, and after some really striking looks at Wonder Woman, Justice League, Kong: Skull Island, and more – a brand new comic-con trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (the studio’s other huge franchise) has been revealed. This time it’s coming with a whole lot of new footage and peaks into the actual visual effects and characters of the film as well.
The newest trailer is noticeably more action-packed than any of the previous teasers as well, a likely result of the film reaching a more finished state than it was a few months ago, especially since 90% of the action in Harry Potter films involves special effects.
Enough talking though, check out the new trailer below:
As a die hard Harry Potter fan, one of the most exciting aspects of Fantastic Beasts from the very beginning was the change in location from the English backdrop of the original eight movies, to the 1920s New York setting of the new film. So to say that I was excited to see Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne) and Graves (Colin Farrell) having a duel on the streets of the city, would be an understatement. This movie can’t get here fast enough.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is set to hit theatres on November 18th.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016