Know what happens when one of your favorite writer/directors on the planet revamps an 80s classic with four of the FUNNIEST women on the planet set for release in 2016?
You get Ghostbusters, that’s what.
Along with four completely new gender-swapped characters with Chris Hemsworth as their “Janine,” Ghostbusters director Paul Feig has revealed what the ladies will be wearing – accompanied by a very clever hashtag.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) June 29, 2015
I want one so very badly; knowing Melissa McCarthy is part of the cast makes me very, VERY happy because this means I’ll actually be able to find this in MY SIZE come Halloween next year, ha!
What do YOU think of the new uniform, darlings? Is it perfect or does it need more cowbell?
Ghostbusters is set for release July 22nd, 2016.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015