Following last week’s set video, which united a number of returning, beloved cast members with new additions to the team, a new behind-the-scenes video from next year’s Fast 8 has been revealed, teasing some of the film’s on-location destruction and mayhem in the snowy slopes of Iceland. From the looks of it too, it seems like the eighth installment in the long-running franchise is taking its high-intensity action to some entirely new locations… with style.
Featuring cast member Tyrese Gibson and director F. Gary Gray on location, no other cast members are shown, but I think it’s safe to assume from this video, that some serious shit is going to go down in Iceland, when Dom and his crew arrive.
Check out the video for yourself below:
Similar to all of the other installments in the franchise, it looks like Fast 8 is going to feature a wide variety of different locations and environments for the main crew and characters to go speeding down. Following his critically-acclaimed work on Straight Outta Compton as well, more than anything else, I’m excited to see what Gray can bring to the franchise, especially after directors like Justin Lin and James Wan managed to breathe new life into it with the past three installments.
Fast 8 is set to hit theatres on April 14th, 2017.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016