Set to be directed by a brand new, critically-acclaimed filmmaker in F. Gary Gray, Fast 8 is already shaping up to be an exciting new installment in the long-running franchise. Following in the tradition of the past several films as well, the movie is also set to be a globe-trotting adventure for the main crew, with one of the most unique locations being in Iceland, which was teased several weeks ago in the first behind-the-scenes video from the movie.
Now, several new photos from the movie’s set have revealed some of the new Iceland-specific cars that fans can look forward to seeing in the movie, and in an even cooler fashion, each of the characters that the rides were made for.
Check them out below:
Finally, a ride that actually seems befitting of The Rock.
The rides themselves are actually, surprisingly customized for the characters themselves too. Following his awards worthy work on Straight Outta Compton, Gray has entered into a new field as a director, and his take on this franchise in particular should be interesting to see. If he manages to make any sequences on par with the thrills of the opening and one take hotel room scenes in his last outing, then we may be in for a very fun ride this time around.
Fast 8 is set to race into theatres on April 14th, 2017.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016