Coming after both the Justice League and Wonder Woman panels in Hall h this morning, DC has also released the final, three minute trailer for Suicide Squad, which is set to hit theatres in just a few short weeks. Set to the film’s exclusive song by Twenty One Pilots, “Heathens,” the new trailer gives quite a few new looks at the Squad’s comraderie and banter together, specifcally from Will Smith’s Deadshot at the beginning.
Unlike both Wonder Woman and Justice League though, the new trailer has noticeably more finished look to it, where both of the other two trailers were from films that are very, very far away from actually being completed. Suffice it to say, it looks just as strange and zany as all of the other trailers have made it seem.
There’s really not much more to say about this that hasn’t already been said, and I am somewhat surprised that they even chose to release another trailer for the film so close to its release date. With that being said, Suicide Squad looks so batshit crazy and weird, that I’m honestly surprised it got made. I don’t know what David Ayer did to get DC to allow him to do this, but I’m glad he did.
Suicide Squad is set to hit theatres on August 5th.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016