I never thought I would say this, but I’m legitimately interested in the Baywatch reboot.
With the comedic talent involved and The Rock as the lead, who’s basically the living embodiment of onscreen charisma, it sounds like a fun twist on the original property, that also fully embraces its cheesy and melodramatic roots. Suffice to say, it sounds like how a modern day Baywatch movie should.
Now, after joining the impressive cast a few months ago and continuing the slew of behind-the-scenes images being posted online right now from the film, the first image of actress Alexandra Daddario in costume on the project has been revealed standing next to The Rock.
Check out the image below:
I mean, it’s two people posing with bathing suits on, so there’s not all that much to say, but there’s also not really anything else I’d expect from Baywatch set images. I will say that the casting for the project has been pretty spot on, and if you’re going to replace some of the old school Baywatch faces and figures, casting Alexandra Daddario as one of the lead actresses in the project is not a bad move considering her proven onscreen talent in projects like True Detective.
The fact that she doesn’t look all that bad in a bathing suit doesn’t hurt either.
The Baywatch reboot is set to be released on May 19th, 2017.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016