How John Cusack, Jackie Chan, and Adrien Brody managed to keep this project a secret is beyond me, but they did. Now, the first trailer for the sweeping Chinese-language epic Dragon Blade has hit the internet and boy, is it epic.
According to HuffPost, Dragon Blade is one of the most expensive Chinese-language films ever made, and the premise is massively historically inaccurate (a.k.a. never happened). But, if a movie like Exodus: Gods and Kings can “burnt sienna-face” a bunch of white actors to play Egyptians (and be so historically inaccurate, it was banned by the Egyptian government), then why not Zoidberg?
ENOUGH TALK! Check this out!
Looks like good fun!
Now for the not-so-fun news: while the film has a February 2015 release date, there’s no word when it’ll come stateside. On the bright side, you probably know just as well as I do that it’ll get here sooner or later!
So what say you? Does it look fun, bad, or does it give you angry face?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015