She’s already had a huge presence at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, with the celebration of her 75th anniversary as a character, and ahead of the film’s panel tomorrow morning in Hall H, the first official Wonder Woman movie poster has been revealed by none other than Gal Gadot herself, earlier today. Considering the currently known lineup of films at Hall H this year as well, Wonder Woman has the serious potential to be one of the breakouts of this year, depending on how the footage is received.
Combining together a number of singular words that basically encapsulate Diana as a character, the new poster is strikingly colorful, considering most of the muted posters that DC has a habit of releasing.
Check out the poster below:
Directed by Patty Jenkins, we’ve still only seen a few brief striking seconds of footage from the film, but considering the optimism surrounding the project right now from fans, this weekend may be the perfect chance to not only promote Suicide Squad, but increase the interest and excitement in all of their other DC films in development right now as well.
At this point, it’s almost assumed that footage from the film is going to be shown to the audience in Hall H, but after the studio’s problem with leaks last year as well, it’s hard to know for sure what we may and may not see tomorrow morning.
Nonetheless, make sure to keep checking back all weekend for our continuing SDCC coverage — right here on GeekNation.
Wonder Woman is set to hit theatres on June 2nd, 2017.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016