Mark Ruffalo’s one hell of a guy – whether he’s winning fanboy/fangirl hearts as the Hulk in the Avengers film franchise or being a BRILLIANT voice for the environment, he’s just a cool, cool cat.
How cool? So cool that he actually made me love romantic comedies again due to his turn as ‘the childhood best friend whom the lead (Jennifer Garner) realizes he’s the one she’s loved all along’ in 13 Going On 30. So if you’re feeling a little blue or still on a massive high from seeing him smash stuff in Avengers: Age of Ultron, this will put a smile on all faces!
I live for Mark Ruffalo. What’s your fave Ruffalo role?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015