We all know Ryan Gosling for a few things: The Notebook, 12-pack abs, and a ‘hey, girl’ look he works in every film…but do you remember when he worked for the House of Mouse?
That’s RIGHT, darlings. From 1993-95, Gosling was part of the crew that also housed Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, JC Chasez, and Justin Timberlake. When I was looking at the Gosling dance videos floating around the internet this week, I stumbled on to this glorious goodness.
I present JC, Justin, Ryan and Dale singing “Cry For You” by Jodeci. Try not to say “AW” as Gosling gives his all during his solo.
Isn’t that the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015