No one expected Paramount Pictures to resurrect the man that could change the world with a single look of Blue Steel. But that’s exactly what has happened after many, many years – and after many, many fans clamored for more. Though not a huge hit in theatres, Zoolander ultimately became a cult favorite and for good reason; it’s a damn funny film. Now, the ridiculously good-looking Derek Zoolander is back 14 years later. Ben Stiller who directed the first installment has again returned to take on part 2.
Check out the official below:
Anyone else digging its huge cast of big names sending up their own images in ridiculous fashion? Looking at you Bieber. For me, the trailer was nothing new or earth shattering. And that’s what I loved. It’s a straight up comedy that I expect to be just as funny as the original And I’m sorry but Benedict Cumberbatch caused me to spit my coffee out with just one look.
Along with the return of Owen Wilson’s Hansel, Will Ferrell also returns as Mugatu along with Penelope Cruz, Kristen Wiig, Christine Taylor, Billy Zane, Fred Armisen, Kanye West, and Olivia Munn.
And keeping with tone of the film, here’s the official poster and synopsis of the movie:
3% Body Fat. 1% Brain Activity.
I’m happy to see Zoolander back in full force and can’t wait for the movie. How about all of you out there in the Nation? Excited to see Blue Steel back and better than ever?
Zoolander 2 is coming to theaters February 12, 2016.
Make sure you check back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Mark Reilly (see all)
- Charlize Theron in Talks to Join ‘Fast 8’ as Villain - February 9, 2016
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Has Already Been Written - February 9, 2016
- Where’s Dory? New Disney/Pixar Posters Revealed for ‘Finding Dory’ - February 9, 2016
- Ava DuVernay Offered ‘Wrinkle in Time’ & Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Lupita Nyong’o - February 8, 2016
- GALLERY: Artists Re-Imagine ‘Star Wars’ in the Most Amazing Ways - February 8, 2016