Hold on to your hair piece.
However you may feel about Donald Trump or the 2016 Presidential Election, on thing is certain: Everybody gets made fun of (some more than others). This year however, you can take a break from fighting your relatives and previous loved ones on Facebook and check out a film made just for Donald Trump; The Art of the Deal.
Funny or Die has just surprised dropped a 50 minute film that has the looks of an 80’s TV film mixed with Kung Fury and stars Johnny Depp himself as Trump.
Not only did Johnny Depp sign on for the project, but also Alfred Molina, Robert Morse, Patton Oswalt, Jack McBrayer, Michaela Watkins, Henry Winkler, Stephen Merchant, Kristen Schaal, Andy Richter, Paul Scheer and Rob Huebel. I swear to you I’m not lying when I tell you that Ron Howard directed the film himself. Check out the trailer:
There you have it, GeekNation! You can watch the full mini-movie over at FunnyOrDie, right now, for free. Happy Trumping! Be sure to come right back for all your glorious updates, right here at GeekNation. Oh and try not to get in a fight in the comments section. I don’t want to be blamed for that. That’s what Facebook is for, am I right?
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2’ Is Here - February 7, 2016