It’s hard to think of two properties that have more dedicated fans than Star Wars and Game of Thrones, and it’s even more difficult to think of things capable of creating a simpler joy than seeing some very well-done, mash-up fan art, am I right? Well thanks to a smart, I might even go so far as to say genius, artist online – we have an actual idea of what some of our favorite Game of Thrones characters would look like if they had some Star Wars lightsabers or blasters in their hands.
Spoiler alert: Daenaerys and Arya look like they were practically born to be Jedi in these.
A new series called Game of Star Wars from artist Andrew D. Tran (a.k.a. Doctawood), imagines some of the most prominent characters in the show as characters from the Star Wars universe, including making Dany the Mother of Rancors, Arya a Jedi Apprentice, Tyrion as an Imp Scoundrel, and Melisandre as a Sith – that way she can keep her red robes after all.
Basically all of these are a bit of a no-brainer at this point, though I don’t know how long Arya would stay on the light side of the Force if I’m being completely honest, considering that look in her eyes in the season six finale. All I’m saying is that whoever ends up being her Master, may want to watch their back around her.
Andrew has more pieces of this series available on his website as well, which you should check out if you had the time, and if you had even more time, maybe they’ll convince you to finally start working on that Thrones/Star Wars fan fic that you’ve been thinking about for a while now.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016