The folks at Bad Lip Reading normally stick with sporting events and movie clips as source material for their ridiculous overdubs, but this time they’ve outdone themselves. Topless Robot points us to a brand new video from BLR in which they’ve reimagined HBO’s “Game of Thrones” as a Renaissance Faire sitcom.
In it, the characters we know and love from the show work at a place called Medieval Land Fun-Time World, and with a few visual effects dropped in and their typically-excellent overdubbing skills, the Bad Lip Reading gang has completely changed the tone of George R.R. Martin’s fantasy drama. Take a look for yourselves below:
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014