Since its premiere in 2011, the HBO smash hit “Game of Thrones” has been the main ingredient for tons of fan films, music videos, and fan fiction of all kinds. Earlier this year, a mixtape album titled Catch The Throne was released, featuring the likes of Big Boi (Outkast), Common and Daddy Yankee.
And now the show is getting the ’80s TV opening credits treatment.
Re-imagined as an ’80s action drama, this fan made video (via The Wrap) gives nostalgia to those who remember what it was like before VHS died and DVRs were born, complete with the tracking and wear and tear that comes with either watching a show or using the same tape to record shows multiple times.
“South Park” has hilariously ruined the “GoT” theme for me as the word “wiener” always runs though my head whenever I hear it, but I’ve got to give HUGE props for using the old HBO logo.
Well, I loved it…what about you?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015