Ready your dragons, fans: “Game of Thrones” is coming back soon.
I won’t drag this out any longer – Entertainment Weekly has word that the HBO series will premiere its fourth season on April 6th, 2014. There are also whispers of a new extended trailer that’s being prepped to air this coming Sunday immediately before the premiere of their new series “True Detective” (which we’re really looking forward to), so cancel your Sunday night plans and park yourselves in front of your televisions to get your first full look at what we can expect when we return to Westeros.
The premiere of “True Detective” and the return of “Game of Thrones” were both on our list of 10 TV Events To Be Excited About in 2014, so needless to say, we’re stoked.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014