Looks like those of us who can’t wait to get back to Westeros have gotten our wish. HBO has just sent out a press release unveiling a new special that will air about two months before the show returns with its Season 4 premiere on April 6th, 2014. Check out the official press release below:
The 15-minute presentation GAME OF THRONES ICE AND FIRE: A FORESHADOWING will debut SUNDAY, FEB. 9 at 8:45 p.m. (ET/PT), exclusively on HBO, just before the debut of a new episode of “True Detective.” Offering a look back and a look forward to the fourth season of the hit HBO series, the show features clips from upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes-footage, interviews with talent, and cast members’ answers to questions posed by fans.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014