Come with me and you’ll be in a world of pure imagination…or weird gas station finds. Same smell.
Okay, so every now and then when I go to a gas station convenience store to buy a beverage or snack, I am sometimes distracted by “shiny things” a.k.a. “impulse buy” a.k.a. “take my money now.”
Latest impulse buy: Stacked wine
…and it is the weirdest thing I’ve bought from a gas station so far.
Stacked wine is basically four individual servings of wine which eliminates the “you got more wine than me” argument and possibly a fun way to make amuse bouche sangrias for a dinner party.
A zipper…clever girl.
Pull apart the interlocking glasses…
Then peel off the protective foil and enjoy!
Stacked uses what they like to call “Vinoware”, glasses made from high-quality plastic that is both shatterproof and lightweight – which means that not only can you drop it, each glass of wine is also oxidation/spoil-free AND the glasses are reusable!
C.J. and I both tried it and while I’m no huge fan of wine, it’s pretty tasty.
For more info about where you can find Stacked wines (and post a fun pic of you enjoying said wine) go here!
NOTE: Hey, we don’t condone underage drinking so don’t do it and for those of you who ARE of legal age, drink responsibly.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015