Summertime means outdoor play! Beaches, pool parties, BBQs and late nights lounging around under the stars. My staple look this time of year is simply a swimsuit, cut-offs and no make-up. Easy casual and yea, you could say I’m a bit lazy in the heat. The ladies below clearly took the causal summer look the extra mile – and you know what? I’m inspired! Check out their rockin’ bikinis and geeky one-piece swimwear:
Wonder Woman – Hello! Even her tattoo says ‘hot’!
Note* Found it on Etsy
Perfect for lounging poolside in Palm Springs.
Darth getting the equality treatment makes me smile.
Possibly my fav – the zombie bikini. Gonna order one.
TMNT bikini top comes without bottoms…. go figure!
Inspired by Katy Perry, I’m sure!
Another great tribute.
Pac-Man rocks – although I may skip the boots. Too hot!
Under the sea… dangerous things happen!
For your artistic side!
Definitely requires a tan.
For all you gamer girls.
Another great number for poolside lounging.
Definitely draws attention!
Perfect for the beach rave.
R2D2 fashion statements continue!
And the slave Leia classic.
Do you have a favorite Geeky swimsuit? Share links in the comments below!
Latest posts by Clare Kramer (see all)
- Fill Your Holiday Spirits With These Shows And Movies - December 23, 2016
- An Evening With Game of Thrones Recap - March 20, 2013
- Geek Fashion: Couples Halloween Costumes to Inspire! - October 3, 2012
- Enter To Win GeekNation’s First Annual Halloween Costume Contest (2012) - October 1, 2012
- Geek Fashion: Teeny Tiny Mostly Useless Cute Things! - September 27, 2012