Each week I try to find cool geeky fashions for you to check out. This week: Obama Wear!
With outlets like the Huffington Post breaking down Michelle’s D.N.C. wardrobe (LOVE) by designers Tracy Reese and J. Crew to name a few, and “Runway to Win” raising money by selling campaign gear put together by some of the nations hottest designers like Sean John, Vera Wang, Jason Wu and Tory Burch, Obama Wear is hot! And I want in.
Below is a collection of designs you won’t find on “Runway to Win” (although all their designs are all kick-ass!). This collection of Obama Wear is inspired by all walks of life; behold my treasure trove of patriotic goodness below.
Which ones are your favorite?
If you see any cool geeky fashion out there share the links in the comments below. I’d love to check it out and maybe even feature your link in an upcoming blog!
Latest posts by Clare Kramer (see all)
- Fill Your Holiday Spirits With These Shows And Movies - December 23, 2016
- An Evening With Game of Thrones Recap - March 20, 2013
- Geek Fashion: Couples Halloween Costumes to Inspire! - October 3, 2012
- Enter To Win GeekNation’s First Annual Halloween Costume Contest (2012) - October 1, 2012
- Geek Fashion: Teeny Tiny Mostly Useless Cute Things! - September 27, 2012