All the essentials you’ll need to throw your not-so-average Labor Day BBQ!
The Mario mushroom grill. Only downside? Charcoal.
This apron cracks me up.
Love these tables!
Illuminated placemats – the perfect ambiance lighting.
Yes – I’ve already ordered the origami napkins.
Napkin holder made of Legos too!
R 2D2 at your service.
Periodic table beer koozies make drinking even more fun!
And for the very thirsty, zombie bottle openers!
Always there to lend a hand.
Burger inspired drink coasters.
Tentacle wine stoppers.
And a watermelon rolling cooler…
… for your watermelon Death Star!
It would probably fit your cantaloupe Death Star too.
For food? Super Mario snacks.
Or a 1Up burger.
Unicorn corn on the cob.
Or the corn-obi.
Don’t forget the condiments!
Or salt and pepper.
What to wear? How about this super strange corn on the cob tie designed ball cap?
A picnic dress…
…with matching watermelon eyes.
Or the male or female versions of picnic pants. Scary!
The nails are a must to finish off the look!
And just in case you need to picnic-ize a baby too.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day! Enjoy!
Latest posts by Clare Kramer (see all)
- Fill Your Holiday Spirits With These Shows And Movies - December 23, 2016
- An Evening With Game of Thrones Recap - March 20, 2013
- Geek Fashion: Couples Halloween Costumes to Inspire! - October 3, 2012
- Enter To Win GeekNation’s First Annual Halloween Costume Contest (2012) - October 1, 2012
- Geek Fashion: Teeny Tiny Mostly Useless Cute Things! - September 27, 2012