While we’re going to be crazy busy conducting celebrity interviews, covering panels, and jumping into all of the madness at this week’s San Diego Comic-Con, we’re also carving out a little time to let loose! GeekNation is partnering with fashion label Cozday Clothing to host an exclusive, invite-only bash in the Gaslamp District on Friday night, July 25th.
After the Comic-Con preview of the new documentary Showrunners, GeekNation and Cozday will be hosting a VIP after party that will serve as the launchpad for Cozday’s new designer apparel inspired by your favorite films and TV shows. There will be an open bar with a custom, fashion-inspired drink menu, fresh desserts, red carpet photos, and a photo booth on site, and select outfits will be on display at the event by cosplay enthusiasts like our own Jenna Busch!
If you can’t make it to the party, be sure to head on over to our booth (#4244) to check out all of the cool stuff we’ll be doing at this year’s convention!
Latest posts by GeekNation Admin (see all)
- GeekNation’s 2014 Comic-Con Party: Get The Details Here! - July 21, 2014
- President Clinton Says There Are No Aliens at Roswell - April 3, 2014
- Winner of the 2013 Pick Up Stix $10,000 60 Second Video Contest - January 10, 2014
- GeekNation’s Guidelines For Mosters™ - August 15, 2013
- Leeann Chin Facebook Giveaway Promo Winners - January 1, 2012