Egyptian butchers are rumored to have worn high heels to help them walk above the blood of the dead beasts they slaughtered. Now, the term well-heeled refers not to butchering and blood, but to opulent wealth. I’m neither butcher nor billionaire, but heels are an unwavering staple in my wardrobe. Observe below some of my all-time favorite pop-culture pump picks:
Some super Super Mario Brothers kicks!
Probably the only heel in the world that looks good with a red tight.
Bart in yellow….
…. and in purple!
Really, they go with anything. Trust me.
And I didn’t think I could love the Hunger Games any more.
Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi – I love these shoes.
Too cute for words.
Inspired by the Walking Dead – zombie heels!
It doesn’t get much geekier than this!
Do you have a pair of geeky heels? I’d love to see a pic! Upload it to imgur or anywhere else you like, and share the link to the image below so i can check them out!
Latest posts by Clare Kramer (see all)
- Fill Your Holiday Spirits With These Shows And Movies - December 23, 2016
- An Evening With Game of Thrones Recap - March 20, 2013
- Geek Fashion: Couples Halloween Costumes to Inspire! - October 3, 2012
- Enter To Win GeekNation’s First Annual Halloween Costume Contest (2012) - October 1, 2012
- Geek Fashion: Teeny Tiny Mostly Useless Cute Things! - September 27, 2012