A couple of weeks ago, The CW released the first official image of actor Grant Gustin in his costume as The Flash, but we only saw him from the neck up. Now the network has taken to Twitter to reveal an even better look at the costume. Check it out:
Three time Oscar-winner Colleen Atwood (who also created the costume for the title hero in “Arrow”) designed this costume, and even after seeing a full body image of Gustin, I’m still not sure what to think about this. It’s tough to judge the look of The Fastest Man Alive when it appears he’s crouched on the starting block, so I guess I’m going to have to wait until we see a trailer for the upcoming CW series and get a good look at him in motion before I make my final decision about whether or not I’ll tune in. It’s 2014, so we’ll have to see how far technology has come since the days of Tom Welling’s Clark Kent speed-blurring around Smallville. If the people working on this show can get the movement right, that should go a long way in convincing audiences to give this a shot.
What do you think about the full Flash costume? Let us know below.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014