Samurai Jack is one of the most beloved animation gems to come out of Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim block of programming. Airing for four seasons, with a total of 52 episodes, fans of the property and series have been asking for a property Samurai Jack conclusion ever since it first went off the air. That’s why, when it was announced that the show would be returning in 2016, it felt like news that had been a long time coming.
Now, with season 5 of Samurai Jack set to premiere sometime this year, a new featurette for the series has been revealed, with some of the show’s key creative talent discussing what actually brought the series back, what will be different this time around, and bringing Jack back in a different world for a more mature audience this time around.
Check out the featurette for yourself below:
Samurai Jack creator, Genndy Tartakovsky promises that the new season will tell a much more personal story for Jack than the show ever has before as well, and seeing how even the smallest animation techniques have changed since the show was originally airing, really does a good job at illustrating how satisfying it is to know that Samurai Jack will finally, actually be returning to the small screen again. Hopefully, with the release of this featurette, fans can expect some kind of premiere date announcement in the nearby future. Fingers crossed at least.
Samurai Jack season 5 does not currently have a premiere date.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016