Happy Fourth of July, everyone! We’ll be spending the three day weekend relaxing, eating some awesome food, and enjoying some fireworks with friends and family, but in case you’re stuck in a weird social situation, are bored out of your mind, or just have an addiction to GeekNation, I wanted to give you something to help celebrate America’s day of independence. Is this simply a hastily compiled list of movie scenes that simply have fireworks in them in some way? You bet your ass it is – that’s the American Way. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014