I currently have a $50 Best Buy gift card sitting in a drawer in my office wrapped in a $20 bill to cover the tax and extra cost of Grand Theft Auto V when it finally drops later this year, so to say I’m excited about playing the game would be a massive understatement. Vice City and GTA IV are two of my favorite video games of all time (I somehow never owned San Andreas, though I played it a few times with friends – the BMX bikes were awesome), and now having lived in Los Angeles for four years, I’m stoked to see Rockstar’s reimagining of Southern California on such a huge scale.
The studio has released a new gameplay video that’s nearly five minutes long and it shows us a little more of the nitty-gritty, including what it looks like when you switching between characters during a heist and even some of the random sports and mini-games you can play when you’re not racing through the streets – or the skies – check out all those planes! – like a maniac. But enough from me: check it out below.
Grand Theft Auto V hits shelves for the PS3 and XBox 360 on September 17th, 2013.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014