It’s that time of year and as the holidays approach, so do the myriad of Ugly Sweater (or Cosby Sweater) theme parties. And while these sweaters aren’t so much ugly as they are awesome, they would still qualify as “goofy” and get you in the party.
I’ma Mario! Here’s-a my sweater vest!
Wonder if the Konami Code was needed to knit this…HA!
They’re coming right for us…in Christmas colors!
Oh man…I wouldn’t have put that dog there; all I can think about is kicking that dog in the face a.k.a. this woman’s butt…I HATE THAT DOG SO MUCH.
Speaking of dogs…EXTERMINATE…EXTERMINATE…(my fleas)
Yeah, I can’t hate. I’d TOTALLY wear these.
The coolest Mom on Earth made these for her kids.
But no matter what you do or what you make, it probably won’t be as awesome as Respawn Entertainment’s Abbie Heppe and her handmade “Pepper Spraying Baby Jesus” sweater from my buddy’s annual Ugly Sweater Christmas Party last year that went mega-viral after being posted on Reddit. I saw this in person and it is FABULOUS.
If I were you, I’d start looking for (or if you’re bright like Abbie, think about creating) your sweater now. Can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015