Keep your eyes on Hugh Jackman and his pectoral muscle growth.
Collider caught up with the Wolverine himself who gave them the scoop on where the next Wolverine film currently stands. When asked about the current script situation, Jackman said:
We have a script. A full script. To tell you, two days ago I got that the full finished – well, it’s not finished, but we’re getting super close- as you can see by the rate of my facial hair. That might give you a good clue that perhaps…..yeah, it’s sooner rather than later.
Captain Jackman was at the Sundance film festival promoting his film Eddie The Eagle, where he plays the ski jumping coach to Taron Edgerton’s character in the film. Taron also noticed a Wolverine like change in Jackman saying “Also, the pecs are expanding as well” to which, Jackman jokingly replied “I have had six meals today, already”.
Pectoral and beard growth equal Wolverine is coming.
I don’t have a firm date yet. My thing and I’ve told you and I’ve told everyone, it’s my last one, for me I want it to be perfect, so the moment I know it’s perfect, bang, we’ll go.
The script needs some final touches and we get to see Wolverine play Wolverine one last time. Anyone still hoping for a cameo in Deadpool? Of course you are. Check out the full video below and be sure to stay tuned to GeekNation for more news on what Hugh Jackman eats (Adamantium).
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2′ Is Here - February 7, 2016