Hugh Jackman has just kicked off his press tour to promote the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past around the world, and one of his early stops was to a BBC Radio 1 show, where he brought out a bit of his musical side to portray something that, I’m sure, a very specific subset of fans have been wanting to see for a long time: “Wolverine: The Musical.”
Laughing all the way, Jackman belts out a version of “Who Am I?” from Les Miserables (he starred in the 2012 film as Jean Valjean, if you’ll recall), but the lyrics have been tweaked a little. This time, he’s singing as a weird combination of Wolverine and Jackman himself, poking fun at the actor’s workout regimen and the fact that he can’t eat ice cream because people expect him to look a certain way.
It’s a quick, fun little video, and even though Jackman doesn’t hit the high note at the very end, he does a pretty damn good job with this considering it looks like this is the first time he’s seeing these lyrics. Watch it below:
Would you pay to see “Wolverine: The Musical” if it came to a theater near you?
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014