To date, Avengers: Age of Ultron has made 1.3 billion in box office sales so far (and premieres in Japan on July 4th), grossing more than the first Avengers film overseas.
That’s pretty friggin’ impressive. In honor of that milestone, I give you the next installment in the franchise: Avengers And Old Man!
God, I love cartoons.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015