People were shocked at an Ikea in Toronto this weekend when a small monkey dressed in a shearling coat and diaper came to the door…
The monkey escaped from his/her cage in a car on the top floor of a parking structure, then figured out how to get out of the car, and headed inside to find their mom/dad.
Animal services were called and the monkey was taken into custody and later claimed by the owner/parent. Needless to say the images have sparked a social media storm and the monkey now has his own twitter account @IKEAmonkey.
I just wish people would not lock their monkeys in cars.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013