Self-driving cars? Flying cars? Self-flying cars? A space elevator? A cure for the AIDS virus? A non-polluting engine that runs on the AIDS virus? Are these things even possible? Well…at HooliXYZ, we are in active discussions about the long-term feasibility of these, as well as many other projects
This is the actual comedy brilliance taking place on the faux website created by HBO for their hit tech-comedy series “Silicon Valley,” which I luckily found thanks to a Facebook side ad.
Introduced in last week’s episode, resident screw-up Nelson “Big Head” Bighetti (whom Hooli founder/CEO Gavin Belson poached from Pied Piper before realizing he’s a useless moron) had been named “Co-Head Dreamer” of said “XYZeniuses,” which was a surprise to everyone – INCLUDING Big Head AND the guy who thought he was heading it on his own, Davis Bannerchek.
So just like in real life, the moron gets top billing while the ACTUAL genius is a footnote. Clever girl, HBO.
If you’d like to see more of this hilarious site, head on over to the one and only Hooli.xyz, where they’re “Making the change it takes to make change.”
“Silicon Valley” airs Sundays on HBO.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015