With Star Trek Into Darkness hitting theaters on Thursday (read our two reviews here and here), director J.J. Abrams is making the press rounds to talk about his action-packed entry into the famous franchise. One of his stops was on “The Daily Show,” where he talked to host Jon Stewart about the differences between the Trek films and Star Wars, the other mega-franchise he’ll be directing next. He mentions that he wasn’t a fan of the original “Star Trek” series growing up (which I’ve heard him admit before), but he also reveals that the show is now his favorite of all time (which I didn’t know). Stewart cracks the requisite jokes, and fun is had by all. It’s worth watching, so carve out a slice of your day and check out these clips from last night’s show.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014