Jason Craft gives his interpretation of what a real Portal gun would be like… if one existed. He based it on the video game, Portal, and tried to match the game as close as he possibly could. Jason said, “This was the most challenging project I have ever undertaken, consisting of 3D tracking, seamless camera cuts and 3D camera projection. ENJOY!”
You can get a really good look at his Portal gun in the video below.
Kinda makes you want to do something cool like this right now doesn’t it?
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013