Can we just be honest, one of the biggest things missing from Jurassic World last year, was the return of Jeff Goldblum’s iconic Ian Malcolm. Because let’s face it, we need more of Jeff Goldblum in everything. Don’t question it. It’s the truth.
He’s about the only thing from the Independence Day: Resurgence trailer that I loved (which I know I’m in the minority on), and it looks like he may have his sights set on yet another big title franchise in the future, though he’s not going to tell us which one it looks like. Or at least, any time soon.
While recently speaking with MTV News, Goldblum was asked if he’s been approached for any superhero movies or franchises and responded with a cryptic answer:
“I can say very little right now, but you might be onto something. You might be.”
Now listen, this could be one of two things: either Jeff Goldblum is really having conversations to join one of the superhero cinematic universes (whether it be Marvel, DC, or X-Men), or he’s just pulling a total Vin Diesel and trying to make those conversations start happening. Either way, I’m all for it.
We’ll have to wait and keep our eyes peeled for any news of Goldbum joining any superhero universes, but until then, we can look forward to seeing him onscreen again this summer in Independence Day: Resurgence, which is set for release on June 24th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016