Big news coming out of NBC today. The network denies it, but a “Hollywood insider” says that NBC plans on announcing Jay Leno’s latest retirement from The Tonight Show in May, and he’d retire when his contract ends in 2014.
Sources are also reporting that Jimmy Fallon is Jay’s would-be replacement.
Competition is fierce in late night TV, and the network will need someone to compete with Jimmy Kimmel, but we all know how Jay’s last “retirement” ended…so who knows.
More details at THR.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013