After embarking on and completing a revenge tale so awesome and bad ass that action fans everywhere lost their minds for it, Keanu Reeves is finally set to reprise his role as John Wick in next year’s John Wick: Chapter Two. Ahead of the film’s New York Comic-Con Panel on October 8th as well, the very first poster for the highly-anticipated sequel has been revealed.
Taking the now iconic hit man on a new mission, set against a much different backdrop than the first film as well, the new sequel promises to not only give fans more of what they loved from its predecessor, but a sequel with a different taste and tone as well.
Check out the poster below:
Chapter 2 will be bringing back some familiar faces from the first John Wick as well, including Ian McShane’s smooth Winston, and more. Some of the notable new additions to the franchise include Laurence Fishburne as The Bowler King, Ruby Rose, and Common as the sequel’s lead antagonist. Suffice it to say, we’re very much looking forward to returning to the world of John Wick early next year.
John Wick: Chapter 2 is set to hit theatres on February 10th, 2017.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016