Kate Upton, the curvy 21-year-old model-turned-actress, may be heading to Queens Boulevard.
The Wrap is reporting that Upton, who has appeared in movies like The Three Stooges, Tower Heist, and the upcoming The Other Woman, is being eyed for the female lead in director Doug Ellin’s film based on his successful HBO series “Entourage.” There’s no word on who she’d play, but chances are pretty good she’d be the new love interest of the womanizing Vinny Chase (Adrian Grenier). The Wrap points out that Chase’s character always had a thing for curvy blondes, but the series finale saw him flying off to Paris to marry Sophia, played by Star Trek Into Darkness star Alice Eve. Gasp – could Vince have gotten cold feet and ditched his insanely hot love interest for another insanely hot love interest? Sound exactly like something that would happen in the “Entourage” universe.
A film version has been in the works since the show went off the air, but it’s taken this long for the cast to work out their deals and for the studio to officially give it the greenlight. Upton’s presence would certainly draw in the frat bro crowd, who – if conversations with fans of the show are any indication – made up a large portion of the viewing audience. She’s obviously gorgeous, but maybe a bigger part like this will give us a chance to see if Upton is more than just a pretty face. Her reps are apparently saying the talks aren’t true (but they do admit the studio was interested earlier in the year), but The Wrap’s sources are saying she’s in early talks to join the cast. We’ll see how this plays out.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014