55-year-old Kevin Bacon, wait a second, I can’t believe he is 55…I must be old too. Damn. Wait, where was I? Oh yeah, on Friday night’s “Tonight Show”, Kevin Bacon proved that he’s still got the moves at the ripe old age of 55. Damn. I still can’t believe that.
In another amazing “Tonight Show” sketch, after host Jimmy Fallon declared that dancing had been banned from the set, Bacon performed a flawless recreation of the very famous Footloose number. It was magical.
After Fallon announced the ban, we see Bacon waiting to enter, before becoming outraged by what Fallon has done. Then he starts playing some old school 80s ‘Footloose’ music and we all scream “YES!”. Making his way toward the stage, joined by fellow grooving and moving ‘law-breakers’ he busts some serious moves. It’s amazing. I don’t know how “The Tonight Show” writers can keep coming up with all of this viral video gold, but I want more, more, MORE. Here’s the video ICYMI.
Latest posts by Desi Jedeikin (see all)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 10 Recap: “The Children” - June 16, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 9 Recap: “The Watchers on the Wall” - June 9, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 8 Recap: “The Mountain And The Viper” - June 2, 2014
- Adam McKay Probably Won’t Direct ‘Ant-Man’ - June 1, 2014
- James Mangold In Talks To Direct Biopic About Football Star Joe Namath - May 29, 2014