Who has questionable pictures of Kevin Spacey?
That’s the only thing that could possibly explain why an actor of his caliber would say “You know what? I think we need another movie about a workaholic businessman who gets transformed into a cat so he can learn to spend more time with his family.”
I’m not kidding. That’s the plot of Nine Lives, starring not only Kevin Spacey but Christopher Walken, Robbie Amell and Jennifer Garner. I was hoping it was really another secret Cloverfield trailer.
Still don’t believe me? I wouldn’t either. Here’s some proof.
Still need more proof? Still hoping for a Godzilla type monster to pop out? Maybe a Paul Verhoeven satirical twist? Here’s the trailer to crush your dreams:
Accept it, you just watched that happen.
Nine Lives will be directed by Barry Sonnenfeld; director of Men In Black as the trailer states. He also directed Wild, Wild, West (the trailer doesn’t say that). I’m going to leave you to process this in a dark room by yourself now. Stay tuned to GeekNation for more about Mr. Fuzzypants. (I hope you know I was laughing when I wrote that)
Nine Lives is coming August 5th, 2016.
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2′ Is Here - February 7, 2016