I wasn’t able to make it up to Park City, Utah for the Sundance Film Festival this year. We do have a few reviews posted from our staffers who were able to make the trek, and we have more coverage planned as the festival continues. And though the festival is a mecca for indie projects from all across the world, it’s actually an international action movie premiering there tonight that I’m most disappointed about missing.
Gareth Evans has just put the finishing touches on his sequel The Raid 2: Berandal, and our own Kate Erbland will be on hand to review the movie from Sundance after its premiere tonight. The good news? The movie already has a March release lined up in the United States, so there’s a solid chance you’ll be able to see the movie if you want to. (And if you’ve seen the bone-crunching first film, you’ll definitely want to see this one.) Want some more good news? A new trailer for The Raid 2 has hit the internet today courtesy of Yahoo, and you can get a glimpse of the insanity Evans has in store for us below:
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014