Geek Nation was lucky enough to be invited to Klasky Csupo’s Zombie Breakfast press event at SDCC 2012. That’s right, the very same animation studio behind such iconic series as “Rugrats” and “The Wild Thornberrys.” We were there to cover a sneak preview of their upcoming digital slate.
Held at the Andaz Hotel in San Diego, Klasky Csupo utilized the Zombie Breakfast to unveil their launch of 20 never-before-seen pilots that will premiere on the animation studio’s YouTube Channel.
In addition, they showed us “Ollie Mongo, Adventures in The Apocalypse,” a new digital comic book featuring a blue skateboarding zombie. “Ollie Mongo” is a limited edition comic which will be followed by a music video and several digital comic releases.
But that’s not all. To wrap up, Klasky Csupo also showcased “Splaat!,” a brand new animated property featuring the quips and social commentary of a 16-year-old urban philosopher who lives on the Internet. “Splaat” will be launching on the company’s YouTube channel in just a few short months.
Now watch the entire Klasky Csupo Zombie Breakfast video!
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Conan’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody is Exactly What You Want it to Be - October 8, 2015
- WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrerro, Jr. Pays Tribute to “Rowdy” Roddy Piper on ‘The Chavo Show’ - August 6, 2015
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Last Christmas” - December 26, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Death in Heaven” - November 9, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Dark Water” - November 2, 2014